Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Brad Richdale for: Brad Richdale WIKIPEDIA Brittany Murphy Died Of Toxic Mold by Brad Richdale

I read an interesting story in the Huffington Post a few minutes ago which is noteworthy.  I didn't buy that Brittany Murphy died of a drug overdose.  Sure there's plenty of drugs in L.A. but her career has been vibrant and I loved watching her work.

Cause of death, toxic mold.  If you have a leaky roof I can bet you have toxic mold.  Brittany Murphy was a cutie and I always thought the coolest couple of recent years on screen was Brittany and Ashton Kutcher.

I will miss her, check out the story on Huffington Post and if your roof leaks get it fixed, finally there are devices that kill toxic mold companies that inspect for mold.  Never buy a home with out the inspection including a check for toxic mold.

Here's the link: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/technology-kitchen/austin-78759/technology-kitchen-theft-by-deception-austin-texas-1320409

                             written by Brad Richdale copyright 2011 all rights reserved
                 
further commentary also available at  https://www.yelp.com/user_details?userid=8V_hKizQNP48NQ0g9M7_MA