Friday, January 23, 2015

News For Michael Keaton and Edward Norton, and Emma Stone--The Film Birdman Hits On All Cylinders

If you're a guy eventually the question comes up who was your favorite Batman?  Tough question isn't it?

It's a toss up for me between Christian Bale and Michael Keaton.  Sure, Val Kilmer and George Clooney were also great but I'll never forget the first Batman that I saw with my son Andrew (now 30, then age 3).

We ran into the theater because we knew we were late and I'll always remember Michael Keaton falling into the frame upside down as Batman and Jack Nicholson's first scene as the Joker.

I've always enjoyed Michael Keaton's work but like Mickey Rourke's performance in the Wrestler, Michael Keaton's performance in the Birdman is flawless.

This is one of those films where every frame, and every actor and actress is perfect. Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu is brilliant as the Director.

                                                   written by Brad Richdale





Further relations to: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3934437/ and http://www.bizjournals.com/prnewswire/press_releases/2015/02/18/DC35046